Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Playlist in Version 2.2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pazelHome userMember since 2000
Guys, I need your help here...

In version 2.2 when I load a play list and drop the tracks on the decks I dont see them loaded.
I mean, I can't see the track in the bowser and when I press the "play" botton and nothing happens.

Was something changed or is it a real problem?

Cheers,
DJ Pazel

Posted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 12:31 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
well, that'll happen if for one reason or another the file has changed location, or renamed since you made the playlist (m3u). The best thing you should do is re-scan the drive(s) and make a new play list. Or put all the files back exactly where they were, or re-name them back to what they were when the original playlist was made.

ADDED: after re-reading your question, I think perhaps you did not make and save an m3u playlist, but you had dragged files in from the search window. Be sure to re-scan the drive prior to a session if you are using the search window to select from. The search function does not refresh itself if file names are changed, or locations modified. Just re-scan the drive, and all will be fine.

Posted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 1:45 am
pazelHome userMember since 2000
Impressionsdj, what would i do without you :) ?

You're absolutely right, i've changed the location of some of the tracks.
I now created a new playlist and it worked !

Thanks and happy new year.

Posted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 2:04 am
DeeJayHome userMember since 2001
I would like to know if while mixing can I automatically creat or save the playlist of songs that I used?

Posted Thu 13 Feb 03 @ 4:57 pm
Enable "charts" in the options window. you'll then find the playlist in your atomix folder saved as "history" file.

greetz, patrick

Posted Sun 16 Feb 03 @ 6:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)