Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Making Mix CD's

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

aliwoodHome userMember since 2001
Okay just a quick question i was going to make my first mix cd using the record function on Atomix and use the auto cut on the mix so i have multiple tracks but it's still got the mixing to it. Im just wondering if i am going to burn the cd how do i burn it so it just plays continous....but i can still go to the next track..one time i tried it and i just burned it as Disc at once but i think it still have a break in the song.....between tracks...any suggestions on the best way to burn them so they sound professional etc...thank you very much in advance...

Posted Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 7:43 am
If you use Nero you will have to right click on properties (not sure) and then set the break between the songs to 0 seconds.
Hope this helps

GnoedeL

Posted Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 3:46 pm
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Gnoedel you're right. Personally i suggest you use CDRWin
There the brake between songs is default 0 seconds.

By the way i would not use the autosplit function of atomix, since it only splits when moving the crossfader from most left to most right and vice versa. When you are mixing with the eq faders it won't work. I suggest you record in one very big file and then split it with a 2nd program, like cdwave (www.cdwave.com). It allows you to be extremely specific where to split.

Hope i helped you out, gnoedel already did the best,

Roderick

Posted Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 3:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)