Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: version 2.2 has been released

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OK, as expected, the v2.2 has been released today.

The main changes are:
- Support for Microsoft WMA files.
- Brand new plugin engine, with amazing new plugin effects.
- "Insert" effect (right-click on play)
- Context-menu to remove files from the history
- Joystick control of the crossfader
Plus many other small improvements...

Registred users can download a free upgrade, while others can re-download the new demo version (or maybe take this occasion to buy the full version).

Merry christmas to all of you.

Stephane C.

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 1:10 am
that new flanger is fuckin' phat. just that alone is worth it's weight in gold. good job team. now what's this about joystick control for the crossfader?

phatty720
dave

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 1:23 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
don't overlook the very cool right click option on the play button with the mouse. this is the coolest feature since full 2 channel mono output...

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 1:29 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Excellent work guys, Congrats all round !!

Do all the old effects still work okay, haven't had chance to try it properly yet !

Time to put your feet up for xmas...

Have a good one

Stu

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 1:36 am
ummmm y isnt the link to the demo for 2.2? i searched the whole CNET d/l site and there is no atomix 2.2 only 2.1, do u guyz know another link or place i can get da demo?

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 5:36 am
CNet has not changed their description yet, but it is definitely the v2.2 that you will be downloading.

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 11:00 am
SchwickHome userMember since 2001
Good effect engine, but I don't know how to use the new feature "Insert" effect (right-click on play)", when i Rightclick on the Play Button the music stops.
Any suggestions?

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 3:35 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You must right click on the music when it is stopped or after you have paused it right click again and hold the right click. For the length of time that you hold the music will play when you let go it stops and goesd back to where you first right clicked.

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 4:08 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Practice! It's cool...

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 5:24 pm
Everyone should know that there is also a new skin-feature...
Go to the Skin-forum and check it out....

- Jim

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 6:10 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Can we get a COMPLETE list of updates please? Even the small ones, like new skin features?

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 11:33 pm
The Team did a great job on the new updates. I will be using them already for my New Years Eve Party and I am sure that they will be a big hit. The insert feature is incredible. Been wondering how log it would take to find it's way into your platform. Can't wait to see the new skins come out from your developers ad the other volunteer skin developers. Rock on Atomix and Happy Holidays to all the users of ATOMIXMP3.

DJ Troyka

Posted Thu 26 Dec 02 @ 7:56 pm
ROBFHome userMember since 2002
I'm having trouble using the wma support feature in version 2.2. Everytime I open a folder of a CD that I copied locally, and I try to load it up in Atomix I receive the following message.. "Impossible to open the file". Am I doing something wrong??

Posted Fri 27 Dec 02 @ 4:50 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You need to have the latest version of windows media player installed.

Posted Sat 28 Dec 02 @ 9:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)