Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: To my french friends...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

First of all.... Sorry for asking this in the atomixmp3-forum. But I know that there are a lot of french users here.

Me and my girlfriend are going to spend New Year's Eve in Paris. I was wondering where would be the best place to watch the fireworks or to celebrate New Year's Eve in Paris. Since I don't speak a word of french, I foresee that communication is going to be a problem. :) A friend of mine has an apartment not far from the Eiffel Tower (that's where we're going to stay). Any good advice for a norwegian tourist in France?

Cheers everybody.... Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

- Jim Nordic

Posted Sat 21 Dec 02 @ 8:49 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
First, no Matter of the fact you don't speak french, here pratically everybody speaks english, I mean especially the young.
The Rocket Fire for Midnight Jim ? Simply at the Eiffel Tower, it's the best with the view on the Palais de Trocadéro, one of my favorite place of Paris. Do not forget to pass by the Louvres wich is very interresting but also for its new undergroud galeries full of shops and Stores.
If the flat of your friend is not very far from the Eiffel Tower, you will be pleased to learn that regarding the standing you are in one of the best part of Paris !!! VoilĂ  ......
Bon voyage and be carrefull with the Bordeau LOL !!!

kheyo

Posted Sat 21 Dec 02 @ 11:19 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
grrrr.....
I envy you Jim !
I wanna be there too ! LOL !

Posted Mon 23 Dec 02 @ 5:36 pm
I think there is one at "Place de la concorde" at any time in new year. Kheyo, is that exact ?

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 9:02 pm
Jim,

You may post your message in French forum then a max users might read it and might answer it. No pb, I won't moderate it... :o)))

@+

Posted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 9:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)