Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: clear "Already Played"

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gordzHome userMember since 2002
how do you clear the already played and scanned song icons.... even if i close atomix, it remembers my entire history... how do i clear this to start fresh ?

Posted Thu 19 Dec 02 @ 10:38 pm
brb57Home userMember since 2003
If you leave the folder you are plying from and go back into it the songs you have played will be moved to the bottom with the icons still marked "already played".

If you close Atomixmp3 and reopen it the songs that you have played will be toward the top of the folder with the "already played" icon cleared.

As far as the history is concerned, it is a text file (history.txt) in your Atomixmp3 folder ( most likely c:program filesatomixmp3history.txt) you can open it in a word processor and edit it or you can delete it and Atomixmp3 will create another one when you reopen the program.

Hope this helps.

Posted Fri 20 Dec 02 @ 12:28 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't think clearing or editing the history.txt will effect the already played songs in the viewing window... this is a database thing. Best bet would be to do a complete uninstall, and re-install... you might be able to delete the atomix database file, it may start over. There's probably a way to do this without a full reinstall, but I know that will work for sure.

Posted Fri 20 Dec 02 @ 12:34 am
gordz, what's the pb please ?

The detection of the song is bad and you'd like a new detection ?

Then, reconvert your "bad song" in wav and convert it in mp3 and ATomix will detect it like a new song. @+

PS : if the pb is other, explain more.

Posted Fri 20 Dec 02 @ 1:34 pm
gordzHome userMember since 2002
Manny thanks guys, for all your help, think the best option is the total re-install option. Have a good festive season...

Posted Thu 26 Dec 02 @ 12:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)