Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Source of Music.???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I need a little help here, I have been searching the web for a long time trying to find a website that will provide me with song names, mostly Trance and Hard Trance. I haven't been able to find one. I know www.trancewebsite.com, but its not that good, it doesn't have what I need. I always used www.tranceworld.tk, but they are not there anymore, so I am lost now, i haven't been able to download any new songs now for the past 3 month. Ever since Audiogalaxy went down, i haven't been able to download songs the way i use to. I am stuck with Soulseek and WinMx, which are good, but not reliable to find the rare songs or the new songs.
If anyone could help me with a website that i could check out and get info on tracks and song names(trance, house, progressive, Hard trance), I would really appreciate it.
Thanx

...VOXDC...

Posted Wed 11 Dec 02 @ 9:54 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You could always try your local record store. If they don't have what you want, they can order it for you.

Posted Wed 11 Dec 02 @ 10:23 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Please post your messages about music in the music forum. Also please only speak about things which are "legal".

Posted Thu 12 Dec 02 @ 2:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)