Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I would like to see the following in future updates

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

1. A BPM column in the playlist area.
2. More favorite folders. So the user can name them, for example: 70's, 80's 90's, etc. etc you get the idea.
3. A better understanding of song titles - i use (artist - title) and Atomix (2.1.1) does not recognise the format.

Posted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 12:35 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1. BPM column and comment column in the playlist area and is on since last year. Drag the line of artist and u will see it.
2. Under the favorite folder place the subfolders with 70s, 80s.
3. I use the same artist - title and it is ok to me.

4. BUY THE FULL VERSION OF ATOMIXMP3

Posted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 12:59 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
artist - title is the correct naming format.
You should not use ( )'s tho

Posted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 5:27 pm
thank you on item one - you're right about this undocumented "Drag the line of artist" Thank You.

Again thank you on item 2

My files are actually Title - artist. And Atonix gets the artist and title mixed up.

I am a Registered user

Posted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 8:53 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Atomix doesn't get them mixed up. It just displays what it sees. You need to go about the task of re-naming your files to the correct format.
This can be a huge task, all I can say is the sooner you start, the sonner you'll be finished. (I have 19,500 files.) When I first started ripping my archives, about 3,000 of them were named incorrectly (backwards like yours). I took some time, but all 19,500 of them are correct now.
well, except for some of the holiday tracks... someday I'll do them too.

Posted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 9:21 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Maybe atomix mixedup because there is not space between artist - song.mp3 I hope you get it. The right name is:

Madonna space - space Like a virgin.mp3
Look for a program like mp3fileeditor to rename all of the at once.
But if you rename all your mp3 u have to write the comments and the bpm again. So keep some notes for your mp3.
Also always keep, in a deferent folder, a copy of atomixmp3internaldatabase file. There is all the infos about your mp3.

Posted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 9:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)