Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: numark????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sat 23 Nov 02 @ 2:04 am
The price isn't bad if you're just getting started. It's good that it's a direct drive because alot of starter sets are belts. Numark tables aren't that bad anyways. One of my tables is a Numark Pro TT-1 Limited Edition and I can mix pretty well with it. However, the response time for pushing the platter is a little slow but that doesn't matter to me because I NEVER touch the platter anyways. I use the pitch slider for all my adjustments. Anywho, like I said if you're just getting started and/or pressed for cash, I say go for it! However if you have the coin (here it comes) get the Technics!

Posted Tue 26 Nov 02 @ 2:02 am
Well .... its a choice between the end of the line BMW or a top of the line Chevy ?! The chevy probably offers more features at a lower price, however, lacks the reliability and the image a BMW has.

Personally I'd definately go with the numark TTXi !! That's the way I am ........They kick ass ... they've gotta be the highest end there is, next tables to technics. Although most people go for technics, After reading up on it, I've have heard good things about it.

Posted Tue 26 Nov 02 @ 5:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)