Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Let me know how good you are? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jackcuHome userMember since 2004
As someone who is using Atomixmp3 in a live setting on a more frequent basis these days, I too would like some more interaction on the board. I have only checked in a couple of times in the past few months and haven't found anything terribly useful - not that I'm complaining. If I don't post then why should anyone else?

Would it be worthwhile starting a thread, or setting up an area for registered users who are regularly using Atomixmp3 in front of a real crowd, rather than practising in their bedroom? That didn't really come across the way I meant it LOL. Here's what I mean:

Everybody needs to practise. The thing is, there is probably a majority of users who will never actually stand up in front of a crowd and mix. I for one would be interested in chatting to those people who do. Whether it is to discuss playlists, swap tips on using the software, or whatever.

Sorry if any of this sounds elitist. Apologies also if such a forum exists here - if it does, could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Jack.

Posted Tue 17 Dec 02 @ 1:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)