Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomix MEGAMIX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
Hey all, i had a cool idea.....
How about we try collaborating a megamix, where all the atomix users put into it, like say we have 2 mins each... we keep the background beat the same (distribute the files) and the bpm the same, but the vocals etc, can be chosen by the individual DJ... i reckon that would be way cool :D (i deserve a promotion to something in the team for this one:P )
any input is gladly accepted, and we gotta recognise that the megamix wouldnt be possible, to be done with atomixmp3, we gotta manage to use our dj'n talents with production software (jeskola buzz is freeware http://www.jeskola.com).

hope to get responses soon ;)

.::DJ Hyper-B::.
Digital [X] Productions

Posted Fri 08 Nov 02 @ 10:46 am
ive already had this idea and have started it with some friends ;)

CyA

Posted Sat 09 Nov 02 @ 1:12 am
su página es muy enredada

Posted Sun 10 Nov 02 @ 1:13 am
can someone plz translate that :S?

thanks

Posted Sun 10 Nov 02 @ 1:29 am
FluidixHome userMember since 2002
I'm quite new to Atomix but this sounds wicked. Not so sure about the credibility of Buzz for production though....but that don't matter.
Definitely up for this!

Posted Tue 12 Nov 02 @ 5:42 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
su página es muy enredada means your site has a very difficult design

Posted Tue 12 Nov 02 @ 5:57 pm
oui esque le logiciel fonctionne avec xp

Posted Tue 12 Nov 02 @ 11:38 pm
this site hasnt got a very difficult design, prolly one of the easiest to use and best layouts i've seen :)

CyA

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 7:20 am
can someone translate those posts plzzzzzzzzzz !!! i cant read foreign languages !!

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 11:21 am
DJ-Nero, anonymous said: Does the software function with xp ? and the response is :yes, I'm with XP and it's work very good.

For translation go to: http://us.altavista.com/babelfish.
copy and paste the text you want to read and select source/result (ex.: spanish / english). That's simple and give a good translation, not perfect but a good idea for understand the message.

Bye, ciao, salut, hasta la vista

Posted Thu 14 Nov 02 @ 12:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)