Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: External Mixer?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Are you capable of connecting cables for DECK A and DECK 2 to a external mixers LINE1 and LINE2 to mis on a proper, professional mixer instead of the internal mixing thingy... And also use headphones and a mic on it too. Anyone runs this configuration it it is possible?

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 12:45 am
Yes it is. Just leave the crossfader in the middle, and you have Deck1 on output 1 and Deck2 on output 2.

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 1:23 am
Antileon, You can have 2 outputs (4 channels) when you buy the full version. Demoversion has only 1 output (deck A and B together)

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 8:12 am
That's false. You've got one main out (output1), and a monitor output (output2/headphones). You can choose to have DeckA on output 1, and monitor DeckB. Thane you'll have DeckB on the headphones AND on output2.

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 9:21 am
antileon

and in the 1.05 you used since 12-2003 you can controle your DJ CONSOLE ??

STUPID HACKER !!! GET A LIFE !!!!

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 9:45 am
Not really about the subject anymore, but... Could anyone tell me what did antileon do wrong here? Was he banned for some other reason than this thread? I understood that he was being accused of using an illegal copy of the software or something, but why on earth would he do that if he has a DJ Console and got a licenced version of the software with it?

Or am I missing something here?

Posted Thu 22 Jan 04 @ 12:21 am
Nicoco, i know.. but the headphone output is no output that you connect to an external mixer. i doesn't count ;)

Posted Thu 22 Jan 04 @ 8:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)