Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No sound with 3d sound card mode on SB Live! Value

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am using atomixmp3 2.0 full, and it works fine with normal card (normal and split), and seemingly ok with 2 sound cards (although I don't really know as I don't have 2), but whenever I switch to 3d sound I get no output at all, although the lights still flash.

I have tried with hardware mode on and off, and in both headphone and mixer modes, but it still doen't work. I have the latest 3.02 drivers with playcenter for my SB Live! under Windows XP, and all four speakers work in test. I have tried both with and without digital audio mode, and have set it to 4 speaker mode both in windows and in Surround Mixer. DirectSound also works fine in 3D. I am not using the cracked version. plz help, thanks.

Posted Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 2:23 pm
i dont know if the demo supports 3d i think that it doesnt

Posted Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 5:20 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You say you are using 2.0 full. However you are showing up as a Demo user. I believe it will be very difficult for you to get a lot of help in this forum. Version 2.0 is no longer available, or supported. You should go ahead and get the current version. If your 2.0 is legal, you can get a free upgrade. If it isn't, then buy 2.1. It's well worth the money, especially if you have been using 2.0. The increase in sound quality alone is more than worth the price.

Posted Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 6:10 pm
w00t! a flame is 100% better than a genuine response. I don't know why it says i'm a demo user, anyway you have given me a good tip, I will download the 2.1 version.

BTW for anyone with the same problem I have figured it out now. It doesn't work with anything at all, because the 3.02 SBLive drivers for XP suck!

Oh yeah, ImpressionsDJ, if you know exactly which posts will and wont get help from forum then why dont you try and become a moderator. Then you can save people from reading questions which won't get answered. >:)

Posted Wed 23 Oct 02 @ 7:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)