Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: the monitor on the top of Atomix 2.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

MeLseNHome userMember since 2002
Hi,
I downloaded a demo-version of atomixmp3, i searched in google for a mixcing software, but i hate traktor etc.!

But in Atomix I've got a problem, Everytime i put a song onto a desk and start to play the monitor on the top just moves in steps, but want to see when the next beat is comin, this helps me when i mix! But it just moves in steps, so i cant see when the next beat comes?! Or is this normal in Atomix???

My System:
Pentium 3 @ 450 Mhz
128 MB Ram
Creative Soundblaster Live! Soundcard
Windows 98 SE

Please help me...

Posted Sat 19 Oct 02 @ 12:14 pm
Hello gaain,
I just installed Software from my soundcard CD and now i cant start CounterStrike or Half-Life, what da .... is wrong with my system?! :-((

Posted Sat 19 Oct 02 @ 12:31 pm
Well,
If i use the Default skin the track is screened perfected on the top of the programm (the thing where u can see the track running, and the waves of it), but if i use the Denon 1800 F Skin or anyone else, the track runs like in a diashow, the track just scrolls every second a bit...

i want to use other skins, but this isnt possible?

Posted Sat 19 Oct 02 @ 2:26 pm
I checked the FAQ, but nothing about it. The active waveform display moves stepwise, so it doesnt run really good, it doesnt scroll synchron to the beat, it just goes in steps,

Is my System too slow?

Posted Sat 19 Oct 02 @ 5:11 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You system *might* be too slow. Its about borderline @ 450MHz. Do you have alot of programs running in the background? Try to close as many as you can before you load Atomix. The easiest way is to boot up your computer like normal, but hold down the Shift key while Windoze loads. That will keep any programs that load from the startup folder from loading, except that programs that run from the registry will still run.

Grimm

Posted Sun 20 Oct 02 @ 7:09 am
Hello again,

Well, i tried AtomixMp3 Demo some months ago, and it worked good with every skin - but i had installed Win Millenium Edition.
I've got not enough money to buy a new computer! So oyu think i can forget AtomixMp3?
And now iam using win 98 Second Edition!

But i dont want to reinstall Win ME :-(

So just if i use not the default skin the active waveform monitor scrolls stepwise, and too slow...

Posted Sun 20 Oct 02 @ 11:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)