Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: HOW DO I GET MY MIX RECORDED ONTO ONE FILE?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

zoozkiHome userMember since 2002
BEFORE IT USED TO DO THAT. NOW IT BREAKS IT UP INTO SO MANY LITTLE FILES. THAT ARE NOT CONTIOUS WHEN U BURN 'EM ON CD. C'MON WHO GOT THE ANSWER?

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH A SOLUTION!!

Posted Thu 17 Oct 02 @ 6:01 pm
Bsl16f6Home userMember since 2002
I dont use the demo version though with atomix full version, You can have your mix recorded as a continous mix, unless when you are recording you have the auto cut option on which every time you move the fader and put at any end again, automatically divides the tracks, turn this option off and you will have a continous mix.

The scissors button which is next to the record button cuts the tracks when you want to. This proves useful when also putting onto cd.

However to have the mix played continously on a stereo whilst tracks are changing, you might want to look out for an option on your CD burning software which is "disc at once". This ensures your tracks are not split 2 seconds apart as my software does this(easy CD)

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 2:12 pm
RedEyzHome userMember since 2003
I use a 3rd party software recorder [Wavelab 3], and just record with that running in the background.

Posted Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 3:52 pm
dj 80sHome userMember since 2003
Hey brother you must have auto start and auto cut disabled

then you can go to nero cd wrighter to split the trax were you want.

Posted Sun 23 Feb 03 @ 9:56 pm
Autostart has nothing to do with this problem, that only decides if it should start recording once the first track is started or if you want to start the recording manually.

Posted Tue 25 Feb 03 @ 2:49 pm
disable auto cut, it will cut in to another track after every few seconds, i mixed a song for 5 minutes and had about 20 different files, which I wanted in one. so just disable the auto cut.

Posted Mon 14 Apr 03 @ 1:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)