Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can i get my money back?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My god i made a mistake bying this software!, it skips (sometimes the song goes a little bit slower and faster when i mix) the beathmatch engine is not better than atomix and it crashed 2 times in a hour (crashing started when i installed v 1.08).
Godame i paid 89€ and 50€ voor an extra 512mb and it sucks big-time!.
i do not wanne be negative but skipping isn't eccaptebel.
can't the atomixmp3 team make a limiter on the gain of atomixmp3 than i can use that again.
But really does more people have this problem?? and so is there going to be a solution.
I have 768mb memory and a AMD 1800+ and i'm running xp pro.
For now it's impossible to mix with VDJ for me and afther spending so much money i better get something better!.

Posted Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 12:17 pm
You could test the demo before your purchase. We're working a lot in order to improve the software, but you won't get a refund just because the softwares skips on YOUR computer.

Posted Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 12:21 pm
you have serious problem with your head stupid man this software is the best for proffesional dj and i use it in clubs every day be serious regards

Posted Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 2:21 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
program has never skipped for me, and i'm running it on a p3 450, 256mb ram, there is some other underlying problem with your computer by the sounds of it. btw i use this for gigs atleast once a week

Posted Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 2:48 pm
Oké the skipping and crashing of VDJ is done by my computer?, i do not understand it because i have more than watch recomended?.
I wil uninstall windows and reinstal it again, maybe it works better afther i did this.
And don't call me a stupid men! if i ask a normal question.
I hope i can find out the problem, and i understand now that it's my computer and not the software.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 11:04 am
check first your mp3 files dont use mp3 who you wrote many times from many formats re write the mp3 who skiped at 192 and dont blame the company for nothing just think and everything be alright and sory for the stupid be good

Posted Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 11:15 am
Wow you are making me a bit dizzy now! rewrite my mp3's??.
I have 4592mp3 all at 128k/bits (i only play at bizzy pubs so the quality is enoufe), normalized at 92db and all with the perfect 'artist - song' name and id3 tag. it took many nights to get this done. thanxs for the tip but i am going to reinstall xp first and install all the latest drivers first. And i do not wanne offend the makers of this software because they try to make it better all the time and spend much time to the customers. and be real it's the same as with atomixmp3 it's the best software for the dj at this time.
One more thing the graphics from the bassline is not running smooth do you have this to??.
And do you use the beatlock and when do you use it??.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 12:14 pm
i use beatlock only when i want to make scratch the same time who make mix read virtual dj user guide

Posted Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 12:42 pm
Please calm down guys, we are on public forum and we don’t tolerate more aggressive posts between users

Thanks

Coyote

Posted Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 3:58 pm
Okie dokie,

I reinstaled the software updated my videocard driver and VDJ runs smoothly ;-).
For the first time i mixed at a gig with more than 500 people and the vinyl dj's where complaining again that everybody could do this with software like this, they always do that!.

Good work ATOMIXTEAM!

Posted Tue 30 Dec 03 @ 4:02 pm
lmao

Posted Tue 30 Dec 03 @ 5:53 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
good.
As i wrote in the skip topic, the problem comes from the user PC, not from VirtualDJ or AtomixMP3.

Bye and glad to hear that all is fine now.
Happy new year ! ! !

Posted Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 12:19 am
Congratulations Salva

Posted Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 1:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)