Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Web Designers........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Looking for someone to help me create a forum from scratch for my site, also create metta tags that work as well as atomix to have the site come up in the first results. If you help I promise you will be recognized on the site and possibly have some kind of admin rights : )

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 2:11 am
Hi Homeboy,

I don't know much about the technical aspects of making a site work, but if you ever need help with graphic design I can always lend you a hand. I am a graphic designer by trade and I have a college degree in it as well. Also I simply love doing it. Its alot of fun.

Peace....DJ Marcola

Posted Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 5:37 pm
Well..... I would love to have a new index page at the begining of my site ! Send some examples to service@djhomeboy.com

Posted Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 10:23 pm
plis por pavor alguien quien me ayude quiero ser un buen dj

Posted Wed 02 Oct 02 @ 8:43 pm
zmasterHome userMember since 2002
Well if you ever need a web programer i can help you out.
Answer here and i give you some good scripts for everithing and i can also configure it for you.

Sorry my rusty English im Portuguese.

Posted Wed 09 Oct 02 @ 2:38 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Why from scratch? If you have PHP and MySQL capabilities: I think PhpBB is very nice, and easy to configure.

Greetz, Ikke

Posted Tue 15 Oct 02 @ 4:45 pm
ikke,

I would like my site to work somewhat how the Atomix site works. Users are granted access to information according to the level or status of their account.

Posted Tue 15 Oct 02 @ 5:11 pm
yer damn site makes my internet explorer thingy crash and windows pops wif one a dem send error reports !!! i aint want no errors ?!

fix it dag-nabbit !!

Posted Thu 17 Oct 02 @ 7:16 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
That's possible in phpBB too i think?!?

Posted Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 9:15 pm
Trip, why does your pc crash when you load my site? No one else has reported this. Are you using Netscape to open it, if so try opening it with IE. Also it is in 1024x768, could cause display issues : )

Just guesses cause no one else has these probs.

Posted Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 9:23 pm
Dj Homeboy:
I also have experienced this... It's annoying when you have three or more other IE-windows runnning.
Otherwise a good looking site. Are the bio-infos coming up again?

- Jim

Posted Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 11:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)