Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Load problems-please answer with solution.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I brought this software and from the start I have not even begun to enjoy it. Basically it is the same problem many other users have. The splash screen loads and then it disappears. I've e-mailed support with no response. I have the full version, paid for. I've checked the forums with no luck. I'm running on a 2.2ghz-512 rambus ram-Soundblaster Audigy sound card-Windows XP Home Edition, basically this system kicks butt. But the program won't work. There are no patches, No "fix it" downloads. The e-mail that I received with the link to download another copy says that my e-mail address is not valid(That Creavente site-which is in French!) It is begging to be a big nightmare. My copy is not illegal. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Nothing works. I understand there is a "DJ Homeboy" out there that is sort of a guru at this kind of stuff. Can you please help. Thanks. "Phoenix".

Posted Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 10:15 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Mail service@atomixmp3.com I will help you via e mail.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 11:05 pm
DJ Homeboy, as I said in my previous post, I've e-mailed the support team with no response. They have not answered me. If you know something I don't, please feel free to let me know. After all that I wrote, the most you can say is to e-mail them? I understand that you are a volunteer and that it looks like your not an employee. If that is that is the case then I understand. But give me a little to work on here. Thanks.

Posted Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 11:08 pm
Hey Dj Homeboy, soryy, it did not read the last response correctly. It would of helped if I had on my glasses. Once again, sorry. I will be awaiting for you e-mail. Once again, thanks! ;-). Phoenix.

Posted Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 11:11 pm
My spelling reflects on how long I've been online trying to fix this problem-I meant sorry-. This is taking a toll on my eyes and fingers.(Still patiently waiting for your help) Phoenix.

Posted Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 11:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)