Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can i write to the disk while i mix and TALK at mic!!?!?!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HEllo..please can somebody help me?? i try to mix the mp3s while i am talking to the microphone.. i hear my voice and the mixed mp3s on the speakers of my sound card, but when i record from the record option of atomix, it does not records my voice...it only records the mixing mp3s..not my voice..please help me desparately i dont sleep the last 2 nights because i want to do it.please help me. i tryed many tricks but cannot doit..how can i do this? i have soundblaster live value..thank you all!!!

Posted Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 8:02 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
When using the record funtion in atomix it is only recording the 2 players of Atomix. Try using a program called spin doctor, it is a sub program of cd creator 5 platinum.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 8:07 pm
thank you very much! but i dont mean to write to cd.. i mean to write it to a wav file.. i want to talk, mix mp3s and all these are recorder on a wav... when i try to do that IT DOES NOT WRITE MY VOICE TO THE .wav file.. it only writes the mixing mp3.. please what can i do?? i have sb live

Posted Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 8:40 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Like I said You can't do it through atomix. The program I mentioned allows you to write to your hard drive.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 9:23 pm
WillyoHome userMember since 2005
Yo! So what u saying is that I can't Fix any of the setings to be able to use ATMXMP3 to Record me and my mixes live

Posted Wed 16 Mar 05 @ 2:40 am
How To Make My Skin?

Posted Wed 06 Apr 05 @ 1:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)