Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Reverse - would be nice if it´s possible?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is it possible to make it?
How many would like to have it in a newer version or update..

Posted Mon 09 Sep 02 @ 7:28 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I am sure the team is hard at work. Do you really want them to rush out a new version, this one is already well built. Allow them some time, I am sure we will see something in the near future.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Tue 10 Sep 02 @ 12:30 am
I didn´t mean to rush them..but it would be nice in the future Yes?

Posted Tue 10 Sep 02 @ 7:49 am
Yes new versions are always nice !

Posted Tue 10 Sep 02 @ 4:12 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes indeed, new versions are usually nice. There's been some pretty weird stuff asked for in the wish list section of this forum... I have full faith that the programers will weed through some of the more useless suggestions, and work in the direction that will continue to keep Atomix the most useful software for a working DJ. As it is right now. It seems to me there's a saying about if it ain't broke....

Posted Tue 10 Sep 02 @ 6:12 pm
acording to history either we have to wait for 1-2 years or the team have to sell the buggy b version to some company like e-jay to take money and continiue :))) anyway i am not in harry :):))
cj-dimitris.T in on the mix:)

Posted Tue 10 Sep 02 @ 7:54 pm
btw 16beat loop and some good effect is needed before reverse playing.My oppinion:)

Posted Tue 10 Sep 02 @ 7:55 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Reverse play would be difficult with the way mpeg works. It would require that the file be uncompressed so that it can easily be played backwards. Which would mean you would either need lots of board memory (a 1 minute, 16bit stereo, 44.1kHz sound file = about 10MB) or a fast computer with fast hard drives to make a temporary file, while at the same time mixing and appling any effects/EQ/volume settings you have.

Grimm

Posted Wed 11 Sep 02 @ 1:04 pm
And we all love that atomix has 0 latencey : )

Posted Wed 11 Sep 02 @ 3:20 pm
i dont know that i know that reverse is working on traktor with mp3s and with no latency

Posted Wed 11 Sep 02 @ 6:09 pm
visual disco mix has a fully functional reverse feature but the program takes anywhere from 256 - 512 mb ram (and it really does use all of that too). so you basically need a computer dedicated for just that program

phatty720
dave

Posted Wed 11 Sep 02 @ 7:03 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not to mention that the full version of virtual disco mix costs $795.00

Posted Wed 11 Sep 02 @ 7:55 pm
1st.About Traktor:Recommendation Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon (500 MHz or higher) 128 MB RAM, 16-bit Multichannel sound card (DirectSound Driver) AGP graphic card, CD-Rom Drive (x33)
2nd.As i understand the thing that you pay the thing that you got.Ok then lets make a pro version of atomix with the stability of the v2.1.1 and with extra futures which will cost more.and the owners of the v2.1.1 can buy the pro version as a payed upgrade of 2.1.1 i dont have any problem on that.All the companies makes 2-3 versions of their products. you see pcdj silver blue etc.u see traktor player,studio,mixer etc.
I will say it 100 times the atomix is very good i am in love with it but it needs more because the technology runs and we are back at the moment.If atomix is designed to be just a cheep mixing program for playing at home and small parties then you have to tell it to us.

Posted Thu 12 Sep 02 @ 11:12 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
OtsJuke had reverse for quite some time

Posted Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 5:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)