Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have a sound blaster live card not the 5.1 but the one below how to i listen to 1 song in me headphones and play another out loud ive been trying 4 ages! thanks
Ryan

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 1:32 pm
If you don't have a 5.1(=real 3D audio)-soundcard you have to use a stereo-to-mono splitter or two soundcards.. and that seems to be the case if your SB Live isn't 5.1-capable..
(I haven't seen an SB Live that isn't but if you say it isn't I believe you)

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 2:01 pm
The Y-spitter and 2 sound cards are only on the full.

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 3:43 pm
It does only work with the full version of atomixmp3.
Cracked versions doesn't work with 2 channels.

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 3:50 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You forgot one more thing Janosch. The older SB Live! cards (not 5.1) do not have WDM drivers available for them. And since Atomix requires WDM drivers in order to work in 3D mode, then myself and others are s-o-l.

Grimm

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 8:17 pm
@Grimm
have a look at this Link:
http://www.kxproject.spb.ru/index.php?skip=1

there you can download WDM Drivers for your SB-Live and other Creative Soundblaster Cards.

But i have not tested them so I receive no responsibility.

greetz,
Janosch

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 9:48 pm
@Grimm

Or: http://shs-sound.paraknowya.com/

The unofficial creative wdm works correctly if you uninstall all vxd files BEFORE the wdm install (for w98/wME) :))

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 11:23 pm
@phenryll: Could you give me more details, please? I will buy atomix but I want to know how do I install wdm drivers correctly from my W98.-
Bye,
Dress

Posted Tue 18 Jun 02 @ 5:07 am
I need to know if it is possible to have one song playing out loud with external speakers and also be able to listen to a different song using headphones at the same time. Is this possible using a LAPTOP?. That is one song on deck A and anotther on deck B. Thanks, ADe.

Posted Sat 22 Jun 02 @ 8:52 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes indeed you can listen to one song while the other is playing, either with a stereo splitter, or dual sound cards. But this will not work with the demo version. This feature will only work with the full registered version.

Posted Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 6:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)