Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help pls?????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone else find that the player when beat matching drops out??? by that i mean that the two songs dont stay in time even though pitch and bmp r both correct it wont stay together and tips

Posted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 4:34 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Use the nudge shortcut to compensate for the loss.

DJ Homeboy

Posted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 1:16 am
..and DON'T trust the numbers.. if you can hear that one of them needs to be pitched down/up ever so slightly, just do it..
the BPM-values displayed might not be 100% accurate,
in fact I'd like to say that they ARE not 100% accurate.

Use your ears and pitch-adjust using Shift plus the +/- keys on the numeric pad to just slightly adjust until they stay in sync.

Posted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 9:00 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?forum=3&topic=7800&page=2

Read my quick and dirty explanation as to why the songs bpm are not correct.

I think this weekend I will clean up my own beat tracks and post em somewhere for all to download. That way we can be 100% sure of a tracks bpm. I'll release a couple of different bpm tracks to keep everyone appeased.

Grimm

Posted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 9:54 am
72 BPM stands for how many normal BPM? 145 ???
Don't know how I have to explain it but sometimes a techno track (142 BPM or something like that) has according to atomix a BPM of 69.2.

YDC

Posted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 10:29 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Atomix is detecting every 2nd beat incorrectly then. Just multiple by 2 and that sould be the correct bpm. Some tracks have every 2nd beat at half the volume of the normal beats, so Atomix probably doesn't think of those beats as normal beats. Instead, it counts every other beat and uses that to come up with the bpm.

Grimm

Posted Sun 16 Jun 02 @ 7:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)