Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound quality problems(?)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
I´m trying to use atomix using two sound cards(one 128bit pci and one live!, both sb), but the live! output sounds choppy and distorted...I´m not using software mix cause i´m under win 98 and i´ve heard wdm drivers don´t work with win 98...
Is there any way to solve this, or just some hint on getting a good configuration to have output from the live! card and monitor from the pci one...
just a little note, i tried using the live! card with its quad. option on, sending front/rear to master/monitor and the problem still occured...
thanks in advance...

Posted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 12:42 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Well if you still have the option to use software first of all you need to update to 2.1. If you are using a crack for atomix I can be of no assistance : )

DJ Homeboy

Posted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 2:55 am
I just want to know the best configuration in atomix to work with a 4-channel output card as master and another pci card as monitor...i dont need 2 stereo outpus...1 would do the work...

Posted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 10:13 pm
ops, i wasn´t logged in...

Posted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 10:14 pm
Zapgon, if you use 2 sounds cards, you have got an illegal full version. No assistance for you.

Posted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 10:37 pm
thats why too many people dont buy your software...
they wouldn´t be supported...anyway, there are a lot of other sources of knowledge, internet is one of the greatest things...i would buy your soft, but i´m afraid i would get a bug and it wouldnt be solved, so, as my problem can´t be solved by your "support" team (or may i call it registration verificators) i just won´t let my money fly away...
i will just move on to some other software...
Thanks a lot, and just something else...
Atomix has the potential, do not let it go by refusing something very important...feedback...
see ya(or maybe not)...

Posted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 11:38 pm
Oki. In fact, the crack version runs bad. :))

Posted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 12:14 am
haha...no it doesn't...directx configuration worked fine...
thx

Posted Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 7:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)