Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: visual is only detecting audio from one sound card???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm using 2 sound cards and the winamp visual plugin, my problem is the visual is only detecting audio from one sound card--one side of the player.is there a setting or a fix out there for this ? DJRJ.

Posted Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 9:08 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
You can't use 2 sound cards with the trial version.

Posted Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 9:57 am
I'm using 2 sound cards and the winamp visual plugin, my problem is the visual is only detecting audio from one sound card--one side of the player.is there a setting or a fix out there for this ? DJRJ. -------------full version 2.1 Ididn't log in when i asked the question oops.

Posted Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 10:03 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We are not using your SOUNDCRD to display the visual curve. THis curve is created directly from the file , with the informations in the memory so even if you don't have any soundcard you can have the curves displayed!

Now your problem is really strange are you sure it is not a low level MP3 ?

Regards,
Yan-X

Posted Mon 03 Jun 02 @ 10:47 am
yes it is always my right player ,with all kinds of mp3's. the visual on that side just sits idle . left side is great...
Here is some more info, both sides work for visuals in every config. except the dual sound card and mixer setting, you know-- when both windows are highlighted at the very bottem of config. Also the left player that is working is also the sound card that windows reconises for all of its sounds.
my op is xp pro--p4 1.6 256 ddr ram, DJRJ.

Posted Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 12:24 am
Can I feed winamp with an external signal from my mixer into a line in to get the win vis. to work??

Posted Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 12:35 am
@robb : I don't know what that has to do with this subject but the Winamp AVS works great with the Winamp Vis-plugin found on the add-ons-pages..

Posted Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 1:48 pm
Is there a chance the 2.1 I purchased has a bug, because i loaded atomix 2.1 , winamp and the addon onto another comp. and it still only responds vissually to the left player and the dll is in the winamp folder
ps I appreciate the reponses, Rob.

Posted Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 10:12 pm
Hey it's been a week and still no reply, I realize my problem may be rare but visuals responding only to left side in a night club is alittle staggered ,especially when i purchased some decent video geer to run off of atomix , any help thanks,DJRJ.

Posted Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 4:32 am
I'm still fighting with the same problem, but here's something new. i down loaded the trial and the visuals work on on both players-great but, they will only work on the left player on my purchased version. If i am not recieving help because it is assumed that i am using a cracked version, I'm not .I purchased it, and i can prove it.... I just really need to fix this , any help please DJRJ.

Posted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 12:40 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
We believe that you are a registered user. We are trying to find the best solution.
Bye,
DJ Coco

Posted Sat 15 Jun 02 @ 6:23 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did you do a complete uninstall of any previous versions, prior to installing the new registered version? A previous version may have corrupted something as it was being overwritten....
just a thought

Posted Sun 16 Jun 02 @ 4:14 am
yes , i even unintalled the trial 2.1 before purchasing.
is it possible to download 2.1 again?

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 12:21 am
Yes, it is. Write to: service@atomixmp3.com

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 8:11 am
Thanks all for the help, downloading 2.1 again fixed the problem. DJRJ

Posted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 10:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)