Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Atomixers Please Read - Skip Problems!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can reduce it by installing the last drivers of your video and sound cards, and unload all resident softwares such as virus scaners.
DJ Coco "Argentina" !

Posted Fri 31 May 02 @ 3:57 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I´ve writen a thread about the way to resolve the skipping problem You can read it here

Posted Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 8:08 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
OZ, this skipping thread was started a lo9ng time ago.... Look at the date of the first post...
As I read over it, only a few people said they had skipping problems, and all figured out what the problem was and fixed it. (it looks like they were not software related)
Your post tells me that you are a bit bitter and angry, and have decided that the problem is with the software.
Well, here's some numbers for you. there are thousands and thousands of registered Atomixmp3 users, there are tens of thousands of demo users.
In all the time of this thread asking for people to report skipping, only a couple have replied.
Your problem is "probably" not related to the software. If you feel it might be, why not write to service@atomixmp3.com and see if any solutions may be offered. Critisizing the software and the help team is probably not the best way to fix your problem(s).

Posted Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 7:40 pm
Hi guys
In reference to the skipping problem. I have a dell dimension 2100 with a celeron processor , I get the skipping problem after about 4+ hours of playing . I first thought it was the software but then I did a test. I used another mp3 program(musicmatch) and sure enough after about 4hours of playing it started to skip. I still don't know the cause , I just know it's not atomix. Hope this helps

Posted Fri 19 Dec 03 @ 9:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)