Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: EJAY 'DJ MIX STATION'

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have EJay's 'DJ MIX STATION' which was engineered by Atomix, It runs fine but I cannot use Atomix' skins fully - not all the buttons work & the functions dont all function!
PLEASE HELP ME as EJay said you'd know the answer! They said that they were sure the skins here should work properly!!
Thanks
Phil

MY EMAIL: Mail@PhillipHill.co.uk

Posted Wed 08 May 02 @ 7:47 pm
the atomix version in that software is only version 2.0

most of the new skins require atomix 2.1, and i dont think that ejay mix station has the updateability, email atomix help for better information on the matter

dj dawson uk ;)

Posted Wed 08 May 02 @ 8:15 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Said it before, and I'll say it again. I believe the e-jay that you have was a pre 2.0 beta version of Atomix which was just barely "good enough". My advice to you would be to take the experience you have gained with the e-jay software, consider that it was worth the 20 bucks you spent, and call it even. Then go to the Atomix download page, take your credit card with you, and buy the full Atomix version 2.1. The difference between e-jays early version of 2.0 and the current version 2.1 is MORE than worth the small amount of money you'll be spending. Just the ability to use the high res skins is worth the price, not to mention the sound improvements, and the features that you'll be giving yourself.

Posted Sun 12 May 02 @ 4:49 pm
I have the mixstation aswell. I think it's okay. I can't see the point in upgrading!! Also i know how to access the other screens u were talking about. Load up dj mix station, then once on the main screen simply press the tab button. This will flick through all the different options. I use this to access the recording screen whilst using an atomix skin!!

Deejay_Neo_Y2k.

Posted Tue 14 May 02 @ 1:48 am
If i was you i wouldn't bother with Ejay or Automix.
I have a copy of Ejay Mixstation and have had nothing but trouble with it. The sound crackling and distortion are unbelieveable. I now use DJ Traktor which is quite a bit more expensive, but it is brilliant.
Good luck - Esres

Posted Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 11:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)