Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problem... [LiLAsHH - Important for internal team]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

LiLAsHHHome userMember since 2002
ok.. i bought the full version of atomixmp3. i created an account before i bought it and after it.. when i went to register it, it says serial number invalid. i also had to re-program my computer because of a trojan horse virus. and i need to download the full version again. can someone please help me?

Posted Wed 08 May 02 @ 12:30 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes.-
Write us from your registred email address:
service@atomixmp3.com

Bye,
DJ Coco

Posted Wed 08 May 02 @ 12:44 am
ive wrote to that email address many times. yan-x was supossed to help me out but he never did. ill try it again.

Posted Wed 08 May 02 @ 7:34 pm
see this is what i mean, i wrote to service@atomixmp3.com for the third time and still, i get no assistance what so ever. no reply at all.

Posted Sun 12 May 02 @ 9:44 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Dear LiLAsHH we answered you many times, but each time we get an error from AOL (500 permanent fatal error) so please give us another email address to contact you !!

Posted Sun 12 May 02 @ 10:49 pm
i wrote back to that email address with a different one of mine and i still got no response.. can someone please help meee

Posted Tue 21 May 02 @ 4:55 am
all you people want is money. i have a serious problem and id like to get the program back. this has been going on for what, about 2 months now? noone has returned my emails, noone has tried to help me with this situation and im getting very angry. you people get the money and dont care what happens after that.

Posted Tue 28 May 02 @ 3:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)