Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: When it will be available shortcuts for....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Eq-crossfader???
I really need it!
Thanks
Dj Coc "Argentina"
English ok??? Correct my english if I wrote wrong.. ja ja thanks

Posted Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 6:06 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I asked Dams this question and I was told that the message would be sent to Sclavel for review. Maybe they could release an early patch for this feature? Personally I really thought I would use it but the more I use an external mixer the more and more useless I think the feature will be.

DJ Homeboy

Posted Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 10:15 am
Thanks!

Posted Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 3:09 am
In JN-classic skin you can use it, or why don't you assign "bass up player 1" and "bass down player 2" two one key?

Stylo

Posted Thu 28 Mar 02 @ 11:00 pm
Very smart thinking Stylo I will try that, I usually think of those things first but ya beat me too it.

Cheers

DJ Homeboy

Posted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 10:02 pm
Thanks, but doing that i will increase the bass of one song and I dont want to do that!
Bye,}
Dj Coc "Argentina"

Posted Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 4:29 pm
To set it up I just set bot players at no bass and then I used the shortcut with the double function and set the bass on the player that was playing to where it was desired and that left the other player still at no bass. Now when I hit the shortcut for the bass up on the other player it would go from zero to the same postions as the previous player was playing at. If you don't understand please re post I will try to explain better.

DJ HOmeboy

Posted Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 11:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)