Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I cant hear one song through my headphones and one song through my speakers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have 2 soundcards hooked up into the back of my harddrive but i am not able to get one song to play in my headphones and one song to play through my speakers ive tried many different things but cant get it to work i dont know what the problem is.........

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 1:58 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do you have the full version? Pfl doesnt work in demo version.

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 10:47 am
ElopezPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hello, i have a soundblaster live sound card. i trying to hear a song in the headphones while the other is playing. both songs play at the same time. what is the problem?

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 1:32 pm
sounds like you are using the wrong sound config in atomix options

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 1:47 pm
what sound config. in atomix should i use to hear one sound from the headphones while the other is playing? I have a soundblaster live! sound card.

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 5:29 pm
can u use one soundcard to hear the music from one headphones while a different music is playing? I have a soundblaster live! i been trying everything to fix this problem. please help. what config in atomix should i use?

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 5:58 pm
if its a 3d soundcard select 3d card and mixer in the options

Posted Mon 01 Dec 03 @ 1:08 am
what benefits does the 3d capability have on atomix

Posted Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 11:56 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
craigybabes:

A 3D sound card allow you to:

- send a deck on the front speakers output and the second on the rear speakers output.(1st possibility)

- send the mixed output to the front speakers output and the preview to the rear speakers output.(2nd possibility)

This is only available on FULL User Version, and not on demo version.

Posted Tue 13 Jan 04 @ 2:21 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Elopez: Please write to the customer support !

Posted Tue 13 Jan 04 @ 3:56 pm
dj huhHome userMember since 2004
Hi i'm new at this... website thing.. took me awhile to enter.. but i'm here... Can you use this program to hear music from one: headphones while a different music is playing on the speakers? and if so how can i do that? or which programs does...?

Posted Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 9:36 am
chillHome userMember since 2003
I have only one soundcard and would like to use the headphone feature.I was lead to the configuration page and looked at the onesouncard selection there.But could yu please tell me the names of the two little connections so I can purchase them at a convenient store?........I already have a y-splitter so far.

Posted Sun 27 Feb 05 @ 7:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)