Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 2 (probably common) problems, need addressed!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

My first problem is that in Atomix 2.0, whenever you add a song to the next deck, it "switches" over to the other deck automatically, and thus creates some sort of audio distortion/filter (my crossfader is on smooth), which completely destroys the entire purpose of seamless mixing because it CLICKS in the audio VERY loud, and you can't stop it! Also, there is no magic solution, like switching over when the crossfade is 1/2 or 3/4'ths of the way done to make the volumes equal (even when they are normalized). IS THERE ANY way around this? Is there any way to just have the Crossfade like it was in 1.2, where it was PERFECTLY smooth, and with no 'cutting' or automatic switching of main channel when you add a song?!?!

Second, and probably equally as important, is the fact that I have a Soundblaster Live! Value soundcard and Win98 SE (recently reinstalled), and I get fairly frequent "clicking" or audio distortion of the mid and treble region when clicking the Magic button and ESPECIALLY while changing pitch/tempo. I think i had a similar problem with 1.2 and downloaded a certain updated driver and that helped, though I can't seem to remember what that driver was or where i got it from...

Any help at all would be appreciated, and ASAP, as I'm trying to make a Valentine's Day mix for my special lady friend. ;)
[insert "awwwww" sound here! hehe]

peace and love

-myllennium-

Posted Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 2:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)