Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: which # is serial #

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I d/loaded Atomix, I received an e-mail with an acknowledgment of receit of payment and a order ref. # only. When I tried to open Atomix for the first time, it asked for a serial #, so I typed in the reference # (which is the only # I have) but it didn't work. Am I missing a serial #, or am I doing this wrong? Please help. Thanks

Posted Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 8:41 am
In my email, underneath the download link was the following text:

Le numéro de série de votre logiciel Atomixmp3 est

Directly underneath this text was the serial number. If you didn't get one, email Atomix and I'm sure they'll be happy to send you one!

Cheers...
Swift

Posted Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 10:42 am
deguelo my e-mail address is djyoungz2001@hotmail.com. send me an e-mail telling me your address cuz i gotta talk to you about something in AtomixMP3. Aight. Thanx. Bye.

Posted Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 12:00 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
yeah, something like "here is a serial number"... ugh, newbies... did you really think you were being subtle?

Posted Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 3:03 am
DJtalon, at least I got a response from someone! Instead of being so smug and self righteous, how about helping one of us ...UGH NEWBIES... out? The service dept. doesn't seem to be able to respond to their e-mails, so where should I go for help now? I need to be able to use this program that I have already paid for, don't you think!!!

Posted Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 4:49 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Then simply mail us to service@atomixmp3.com!

Posted Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 8:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)