Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: What specs does my comp need to run the full version?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im thinking of buying the full version of this because I Love the demo version so much. I have 2 questions. a) how much RAM do i need to run the full version? b) is it really worth the 60 dollars? and if so, how much more does it do than the free demo? Please respond, someone !! Thanks a bunch

Posted Sat 12 Jan 02 @ 2:21 am
I own other DJ programs. AtomixMP3....by far the best!

As always, the more RAM the better. Of course the dame goes with the processor.

Yes, it is worth the INVESTMENT!

Posted Sat 12 Jan 02 @ 4:01 am
Well you would be best off with a 450+ Mhz processor and give or take 256 MB ram.

YES !!!! It is worth the 60 Bucks....its the cheapest of ALL DJ programs. AND ALSO ALL THE FUTURE UPDATES ARE FREE !!!!! (Version 2.1 with alot more features and fixes, should be coming out sometime later this month) So you are just best off getting it now.

I used the demo for about a year....then became addicted to it and purchased it when the new and improved 2.0 version came out.

Alot of the most important features are included in the full version (i.e dual soundcard and hardware mode).

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS .... email me: trip_likeido@hotmail.com

Dave.

P.S - I am not a spokesperson for atomix (and i am not trying to kiss @ss either)....i am promoting the program because it is f*cking amazing and thats what got me into DJ'ing in the first place.

Posted Sat 12 Jan 02 @ 7:29 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I shelled out the cash for this program more than a year ago now, when all it did was play tracks and crossfade and beatmix (Virtual DJ). I can say, it was worth the $60 then and it sure as heck is now.

Posted Mon 14 Jan 02 @ 1:24 am
im about to purchase a laptop with pII 233 64mb ram 3.2gb HD

can anyone tell me if this would work fine with atomix?

Posted Sat 02 Feb 02 @ 3:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)