Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: atomix doesn't stop to skip

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have the full version unders an 1000 with 256 mo of RAM.
My soundcard is a sblive!.

Whatever I done, atomixmp3 continue to skip.
WHY?

-----------------

j'ai la full version , j'ai comme ordi un athlon 1000 avec 256 meg de ram. ma carte de son est une soundblaster live.. quoi que je fasse il continue de skipper.....pourquoi ? est ce que je devrait installer atomix dans le meme repertoire que mes mp3?? S.V.P. aider moi quelqu'un je commence a moins apprécier mon achat...

Posted Sun 06 Jan 02 @ 4:19 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Utilise le forum français s'il te plait.

translation : please, use the french forum.

Adrien

Posted Sun 06 Jan 02 @ 6:48 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
First I continue to give the same advice : TEST THE DEMO BEFORE BUYING !

Then under your system, you have to check different points! First disabled the DOLBY DIGITAL DECODING of your soundcard.

Then I need to know your OS to give you the best help.

-------------
En premier lieu je ne cesserai pas de continuer de vous conseiller ceci: TESTER LA DEMO AVANT D'ACHETER.

Ensuite sous votre système il est important de désactiver le décodade digital DOLBY des cartes sbLive! sinon vous obtiendrez ce phénomène de saut.

Par ailleurs j'ai besoin de savoir votre système d'exploitation pour mieux vous aider.

Le mieux est de nous écrire à service@atomixmp3.com pour que nous puissions vous aider

Posted Sun 06 Jan 02 @ 8:37 pm
i'm working on windows Me...i'll try to get the 3d on my sound card and i find nothing????

Posted Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 1:18 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Start the "AudioHQ" from your Creative folder, then set "4 speakers" in the speakers menu.

Posted Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 10:25 am
yeah I have a SBLIVE as my main souncard
a Vibra 128 as the headfones soundcard my sound skips also when playing and when listining to the earfones they fuzz up like scratchy noises untill i deselect and then erselect the deck and sound is fine but then again scratches whats going on here atomix doesn't seem to support sblive and win me put together argggggg please post if u have solution to this.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 12:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)