Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Auto-Crossfading starts at -40 sec. please help :(

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello! I had this problem in v1.2 now I bought 2.0 and still have it. When I use the auto-crossfade mode it doesnt fade at the end of a song, but fades about 40 seconds before the end! this is a very serious issue and it's the only thing I couldn't solve yet.
Please help me, because I need the player in professional use very soon...!!

Thank you very much!
Icetear

Posted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 11:54 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In the options menu, you can set the mix length. If it is set to i.e. 30sec, the automix starts 30sec before the last beat is played. If you´re mixing a song with 10sec without beat at the end, the automix starts 30+10=40sec before the end.

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 9:28 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There is no solution for this. If you play slow tempo music forget the atomix fuction. I try what mama said but even in 5ms mix time the mixing starts much earlier. I hope support crup will fix this in new version.

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 3:41 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I tried it too. Set the mix time to NO MIX. Not only does the next song start with over 30 seconds remaining, but it also doesn't begin at the beginning. I too hope that this is something that is already being addressed. This was one of the first questions I asked prior to buying 1.12 oh soo long ago....
However, as much as I hate to do this, you can load a playlist in winamp, or windows media player and it will play them through to the end and begin the next song at the beginning. This might be a decent TEMPORARY option until this feature is added/fixed in Atomix.

Rick

PS: Don't misunderstand, I think 2.0 is an amazing upgrade from 1.12. I just wish this had been included. It's still the best working DJ software out there, this feature would make it perfect! (oh yeah, and making the auto gain function work in hardware mode)

Posted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 4:13 pm
Since I am a software developer too, I think that It wouldn't be too much work to implement this little change. Just checking if the remaining time equals the crossfade time and then starting the automix...
Can't this be released as an update/patch or a v2.01 ?

Greetings
Icetear

Posted Sat 29 Dec 01 @ 12:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)