Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Why can't i record in hardware mode?????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

please help,
why can't i record in hardware mode?is there a reason why, and if so will there be patch to fix this problem?

thanks

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 1:12 am
Just launch a recording program like www.waverec.de. You can try Creative Recorder, but mine skipped like crazy on playback. So I uninstalled it and got waverec. Its in German or sumthin, but i figured the basics out. It puts out perfect recordings. Hope this helps ya.....8~)

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 6:54 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
And you can record in mp3 "on-the-fly" if you have installed the gogo.dll.

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 9:03 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Where can you find this "gogo"-DLL? And where do you have to put it? (in which folder?)

You can also use RealJukebox (ok, now RealOne), or an external MiniDisc, DAT or CD recorder.

Greetz, ikke

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 5:16 pm

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 9:32 pm
can you please explain this to me mama:
"And you can record in mp3 "on-the-fly" if you have installed the gogo.dll."

please help me understand on how to do this. thank you so much.

Posted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 12:18 am
If you install an encoder software with the gogo.dll, and then you install waverec, you can use the mp3 recording function in waverec, because this software uses this dll (GOGO.DLL since V2.35, LAME-Projekt, MarineCat).

Posted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 11:47 am
I have waverec but when I record all I get is silence. Since I can't read whatever language that is I don't know how to configure it. Can someone help me out?

Posted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 3:25 am
I installed th gogo.dll into waverec. It works fine for encoding wav files to mp3, but how do you do it "on the fly"? I can't read the German on this software. Mama.....maybe you can help me with this one. Thank you.

Posted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 8:21 am
Yepp, you can ICQ me at 110149619! I´ll be there this afternoon, so we can do it together.

Posted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 9:04 am
I found that if you go to a website called "www.babelfish.com" you can translate webpages automatically. I went to the above website, clicked German to English translation (it will translate to any language from any language). It then took me to a list of sites that will translate webpages etc. I clicked the first one which happened to be altavista. It then took me to a new window where I typed in the first website listed (www.waverec.de) and clicked "translate" and PRESTO! It was translated into English from German in seconds. Party on!

Posted Sat 16 Feb 02 @ 1:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)