Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want record 3 - 4 tables playing at the same time.

Is this the only way for doing that.....

Running a cord from my speaker out to the mic in on my other soundcard and recording it with a sound recorder?

If so, what software is good for that?

Thanks fella dj's
dave.

Posted Fri 14 Dec 01 @ 2:24 am
The best sound recorder I have found has to be Total Recorder from www.HighCriteria.com. It records everything that goes to your soundcard, so make sure you have no system sounds turned on, etc.

As for the setup, I'm not entirely sure what you want to do and how exactly you are going about doing it, but I would recommend you do not put the speaker output into the mic input of your other soundcard, you will overload the mic input for a start and create hellish distortion. Instead, connect the speaker out to the Line-in of your other soundcard, and adjust the speaker output volume level until the line-in stops peaking on loud sounds (view the volume meter in your windows volume control).

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Fri 14 Dec 01 @ 1:30 pm
Thanks so much...!!!!

but now i am in the process of f*cking around with it to record everything that comes out of my creative sound card master output...

After installation and configuaration, atomix is giving me error messages. But it seems like a wicked program. Just need to fool around with it more.

I should get use to these headaches....i am in college to be a computer network support technician.

Cheers.

Posted Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 5:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)