Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP INSTALLING ATOMIX MP3 (PAID VERSION)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Whenever I install the full version, and then I open the program, I get a white box message that says the program has caused an error! Gives me 2 options. Ignore and Close. But when I close, it gives me another error message saying it caused an eror in the SXG05MX1.DLL. I tried reintalling it re downloading it and restaring my computer several times but it still happens. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 27 Sep 01 @ 2:51 am
I see that the Atomix Team, to whom you have given your money, have not replied. This is usual and please expect it. It is now down to me, a mere customer and user of Atomixmp3, to help you, if I can.

It is quite possible that these problems are caused by the following:

-Old or corrupt soundcard drivers. Download the newest ones for your soundcard and install them.
-No version of DirectX installed or an old version. Download and install the latest version (currently DirectX 8), this is available from www.microsoft.com.

If these measures do not help, don't hesitate in telling me. Give me your system details, such as Operating System and version, and also the name of the soundcard you are using. If you cannot find new drivers for your soundcard, I can get them for you.

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Thu 04 Oct 01 @ 2:30 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
To understand this, you have to define, what a forum is. Normally a forum is a place where users help users. For support questions, especially for customers, we have the support mail. The teamers aren´t here every day, but we´re in the support area every day to answer a lot of questions sent to support@atomixmp3.com.

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 11:01 am
LOTS and LOTS of users have complained that they receive no response from that email address, since Atomix is dead, and therefore post their problems in here.

The company is a joke. MONKEYS.

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 2:44 pm
Oh please, stop blaming us! I was in the team section at the moment and there were 4 unanswered messages. These four want answers later, so what do you mean and where are these who didn´t get answers???

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 6:34 pm
Public Relation courses and a good slap of RESPECT is what the Atomix Team needs. And a good deal of business acumen wouldn't go amiss.

MONKEYS.

MiXmAsTeR

(who else should I blame?? WaRpEd logic, don't you think?)
Monkey.

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 7:30 pm
No more arguments than blaming??? Poor!

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 11:15 pm
No other argument other than 'don't blame us'??

POORER

Go away little monkey, try and think of a better excuse and line of argument.

Posted Sun 07 Oct 01 @ 5:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)