Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: What style Dj`s are u all ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Personally im trance...

Posted Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 2:48 pm
I LOVE all electronic music and spin all of it too! You gotta be flexible and you gotta open your mind to what's being produced out there. There is so much sick music in all different genres coming out everyday.

I personally tend to favor Trance also.....the dark & hard style. But I also play a lot of Progressive & Tribal House, which is becoming so popular now. And, of course, gotta love the Hard House too!! Break Beats I love, but really dont play too much...it seems like the older crowds dont enjoy it so much. Love to throw in a few dark & ugly Drum N' Bass/Jungle tunes!!! Cant forget those Ambient tunes for the end of the night or when you want to get a little romantic..I LIKE IT ALL...........

Get your hands on whatever you can brotha!

Posted Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 4:28 pm
I'm a Hard House man myself, but I like many styles. I can't stand Trance though and don't understand why anybody likes it, it's chill-out music, and I don't want to chill out.

Apart from house, I also like some hard dark Jungle and Drum'n'Bass, leaning more towards Jungle...Problem is, it's a bugger to mix, especially with Atomix.

Some of the clubs I go to just play commercial rubbish all night that never really gets the crowd going (here in Spain), while I'm there all I want to do is kick off the DJ and get onto the decks and start spinning some hard banging House and really get the place going. Damn, I could have some of the people there spontaneously orgasming with the funkiest tunes ever to vibrate the ear drums of mankind.

Turn up the volume till your ears bleed, pitch up the tunes and stick on the darkest, hardest music you can find. You know I'm right.

Posted Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 11:20 pm
Trance en mente! desde Monterrey México! Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Doublen, etc.

Trance in mind! from Monterrey Mexico!..........

DJ TsT

Posted Sat 25 Aug 01 @ 12:57 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Trance and pop are easy to mix but not much fun.

I do a lot of Happy Hardcore, and on occasion some Acid Jazz or hip-hop... people say it's hard to do with atomix, but it's still easier than turntables. Just count your beats and tap with your foot and you''ll be fine.

Posted Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 12:11 am
I understand what you mean, but its hard to get the pitch right. Once I have (finally) got the pitch to the correct level, I can beat match them without too much trouble...It's just the pitch because Atomix cannot get the right BPM with such styles of music.

Posted Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 2:34 pm
I like trancey shit. i like to chill out at the end of a party and good old fashioned trance does it for me. hard house is good for the begining of the nite. It gets people going on the floor. By the time it hits 6 AM Trance is where its at. People start to sit down from exhaustion. Thats when its time to kick back and set your mind free wit sum deep dark trance.

Posted Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 4:32 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Whatever the crowd in the particular room that I happen to be in is what I am "into". That's how the bills get paid.

Posted Mon 27 Aug 01 @ 6:07 pm
whatever the heck the people want. pop,country,waltz,disco,hiphop,alternative,old school,big band,rave,trance... Whatever they want... I enjoy all kinds of music that's why im a DJ =) hehe

Posted Fri 12 Oct 01 @ 7:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)