Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Only one automixmode???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Where is the option to let the program automix at the end and beginning of a song???

Posted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 11:27 am
Welcome Slava !!

The automix mode can be config, in the fade panel :

Force Fade = automix with start cue and end cue.

Posted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 11:40 am
To DJ Morris,

Where is the option listed on section V, page 44 of the user guide labeled "Automix: Defines the behaviour of the automatic mixing"?

It does not appear on the FAME settings tab of the settings screen.

Posted Tue 20 Jul 04 @ 1:55 am
I first started using AtomixMP3 about 2 years ago. I dj mostly weddings. I have upgraded to Virtual DJ about 4 months ago.

When playing music during the cocktail hour and dinner, I would load in a playlist of softer music and click on automatic mix. It gave me different choices on how to blend (fade) two songs together. Like, start mixing when there is 5 or 10 seconds remaining in the song or last beat. Where is that function on VIRTUAL DJ? Or is there a function like that on VDJ? And if so, what would the settings be?

I don't need it to beatmix just blend the two songs together nicely for backround music.

Posted Sat 09 Oct 04 @ 2:42 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I chose 1 sec fade for this.

Posted Sat 09 Oct 04 @ 3:10 pm
CSB007Home userMember since 2005
I have same problem. I can't see automix setup in Fame. Where is it ? Because I would like change cue before automix. Can you help me ?
thanks
Jean-Luc

Posted Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 10:03 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The kind of automix can be changed for each track.

Once loaded make a right-click on the track name or on the "BPM" button (depending of the skin you use) then select "automix" and choose the one you want and the parameters you want to assign.

Posted Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 10:11 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You have also the new version of the plugin "Simple Mix v1.3" which starts the function mix from Virtual DJ at a certain time before the end.
Enjoy it!!
No need to change the cue stop now ;-)

Posted Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 3:42 pm
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there anyway to tell the automix to start the audio when the crossfader is in the middle? Currently, the new song starts as the xfader is moving from one side. When mixing (radio style, I call it) songs fade OUT, but not in. Songs should start at normal volume, ie the MIDDLE of the crossfader.

Posted Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 6:34 pm
Good idea. I try to have a look in my plugin XFade. But for the moment i can't do that in automix only in mix

Posted Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 7:37 pm
I have included this new function in my plugin XFade v2.3 but it only works well (for the moment) for Fade of 32 beats and more. Less, the new function starts before the position (0,1/4,1/2,3/4). Thank you again for the idea, it's terrific (Better Cut Crossfade) :-)

Have a look in plugins section for news

Posted Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 11:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)