Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pain in the @ss bug ........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Periodically ... When I am surfing through the directory part of the file browser ..... it freezes up when trying to select a sub-directory. This is a royal pain in the ass (especially when performing live), it'd be nice to see it fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for listening !

Posted Mon 27 May 02 @ 6:58 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is it freezing up solid?? like, you have to shut it down and restart to continue? Or is it freezing up for a minute or 2 as it is reading a large directory? Mine tries to act frozen for up to 10 seconds when I'm opening a very large directory, but that's just because the directory is so large.... The wav display continues, but all the numbers and count down clocks stop until the directory is displayed.

Posted Mon 27 May 02 @ 6:17 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I have had both these problems and I don't really mind the freezing when I search large directories but I do mind when it freezes and I must reboot. This hasn't happened for a long time ever since I stopped creating large playlists in the far right window.

DJ Homeboy

Posted Mon 27 May 02 @ 11:33 pm
Well .... just the file browser window freezes ..... its a big issue since it can take up to a few minutes to get it running again. Several occasions I have just had to reboot the program. This happens only when accessing one of my directories which is 150+ files in size.

It doesn't look like anything is being adressed, so it's hard for me to care at this point. Everything's all good.

Posted Tue 28 May 02 @ 4:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)