Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Name that tune 2! ;)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ok peeps, I got another track I need identified, but this time, I know the lyrics. ;)

It was originally a song by Enya, titled "Only Time". Except this was not a remix of that song, but a new cut sung by someone else. Definetly a fast beat (136bpm or so), and she wasn't singing it like Enya did. It had a kinda HNRG beat to it, but the same lyrics.

Any clue as to who it might be? All my searches keep turning up Enya and all the mixes that use the Enya track dont sound anything like this one.

Grimm

Posted Sat 28 Sep 02 @ 11:40 am
And that is the lyrics! C'mon that's a bit grimm even for you!

Give more of the lyrics and I'll kick what's left of me brain into acxtion!

Liam

Posted Sat 28 Sep 02 @ 3:25 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well I gave you the name of the original song and thier the exact same lyrics. :P

But if you must have the lyrics...

http://www.angelfire.com/music4/enyaonlytime/

Like I said. Thier the same lyrics, but it doesn't sound like Enya sung it. It sounds like a different person sung it, as it didn't sound like they took the original vocals and sped them up. They were totally different. So either someone new redid the song, or Enya redid it. Either way, I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for, just the same old Enya remixes that sound like the original sped up. It was probably released under a different song title.

Grimm

Posted Sat 28 Sep 02 @ 4:11 pm
soz, doesn't ring any bells....only one near that I would suggest is...

Kings of Tomorrow - finally

Not it, but a quality track anyway!!

Liam

Posted Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 3:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)