Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: a few general questions....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

_vlado_Home userMember since 2002
1. how does the charts option work? Is it possible to see the chart on the web? I want to see what kind of music people play on their Amix's.

2. Is it possible to manually count BPM? (Some R&B songs seem to be a problem for Amix)

3. I've seen some skins with EQ faders. How do you do that. Is it simple skin (xml) modifying? Can I modify shortcut on keyboard to fade it step by step?

4. Is it possible to loop 16BEATs or more. As I can see it can only loop 1,2,4,8. Is there a trick for it? Can I loop from cue to cue?

thnx, _vlado_

Posted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 9:30 am
1.charts should work like when you are in internet that it sends the title of the song you play and according to how many times is played by the you or other users it gives a place in the charts.i think that the page where you can see it is atomixmp3.com/charts but i am not sure if this servis is available at the moment

2.you can do that by right clicking mouse on the song and edit bpm manualy

3.about skins if you ask about developing of skin i dont know but i dont thing that is too hard to make it as you have plenty of them in add-ons session personaly i use Greece-pro skin.About shortcuts you can make your own shortcuts go to options click on the shortcut session there you can change add or delete any kind of shortcut you need for atomix

4.No you cannot have a 16beat loop cause we dont have one on this program i use 8 beat loop and i right click on the volume button every next 8 beats so i actually make something that looks like a 16beat loop(killing the volume for 8 beats and then play tha 8beat looped and then killing again etc etc)

sorry for my english
cj-dimitris.T
http://cj-dimitrist.tripod.com/

Posted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 11:27 am
btw are you serbian?

Posted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 11:28 am
_vlado_Home userMember since 2002
...no, I'm from Croatia...

What I mean is, is there manual counter for BPM?
I know i can edit BMP with right-click, but is there an iternal counter like in Mixmeister 3?

Posted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 2:26 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Can't remember where I found it but there is a manual bpm program that works when you tap the space bar to the beat. I will look for itfor you : )

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 3:44 pm

Posted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 3:48 pm
Not the same as the one I have but same set up :)

Posted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 3:49 pm
_editHome userMember since 2002

Posted Sat 28 Sep 02 @ 3:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)