Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: So whats your favourite skin ? - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
BPM new generation!

Posted Mon 30 Dec 02 @ 4:49 pm
DJ JohyHome userMember since 2002
Greece pro and stanton work for me!!

Posted Mon 30 Dec 02 @ 8:20 pm
I like all the skins with round knobs on the equalisers, but the default skin wins for me because of its big beat-screen with clear colors (I find it hard to match the red and blue colors of the greece skin for example but that's maybe because I should get used to it). I miss the shortcuts to the effect and the killswitches etc. but I made some shortcuts for it so that's ok.
I guess I'm the only on who chose the default skin?

GnoedeL

Posted Mon 30 Dec 02 @ 8:34 pm
denon 1800F rulz ;)

Posted Mon 30 Dec 02 @ 8:38 pm
nice to read about the skins and i thank everyone for posting their opinons but i have a question........where do you download skins and can they be used on the trial version?
(guess thats two questions)

heaven on earth is the perfect beat mix.

Posted Wed 01 Jan 03 @ 1:17 am
well........like all DJ`s i want the beat to be beating and the mix to be happening now....i should have explored the site a bit more...i now have 12 skins that i will be trying out....for what its worth i will post a review on all 12 sometime in the future....if anyone wants to make a skin just remember the K.I.S.S. method which is...keep it simple stupid....

heaven on earth is the perfect mix

Posted Wed 01 Jan 03 @ 2:29 am
HI , I'm very pleased to be in clan with u..

Posted Wed 01 Jan 03 @ 2:05 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I use Tascam Cd-302 and think it´s the most workable skin of all..even with my external mixer (Pioneer Djm-600)

Posted Wed 01 Jan 03 @ 10:48 pm
i'm a new user. how do you change skins?

Posted Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 12:03 am
Press on the "?" button (options), and then "Change Skin"... You can find loads of skins on this site, just go to "Add-ons" and then download the skin of you choice.
To use your downloaded skin, extract the two files into \AtomixMp3\Skins

Good luck,

// Nick

Posted Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 1:09 am
MR-PDHome userMember since 2002
I use the WAIMING skin... It's not downloadable anymore and that's a real shame.. Because this skin is so easy to use. The options that you often use are on it.

I don't know who the creator is...

I hope he or she will post him again.. with problably a headphone slider on it??

Greetszz,

Posted Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 12:30 pm
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Although i'm just a demo user....it will be darfun blue

Roderick

Posted Thu 02 Jan 03 @ 3:59 pm
IMHO Stanton is the best

Posted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 10:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)