Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomixmp3 Pro ! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
you know what i noticed about dj'ing,is the people look at the dj himself they dont look at equipment or anything else offcourse they watch the mix but i mean,like when i first started,i used to just mix no announcments nothing special just normal mixing,so at my first gig a couple of weeks later i saw the guy i made the gig for and i was hi and stuff and he was like do i know you,i noticed its not only about mixing,its about being active with the crowd now i have icnorprated announcment adding music or vocals and sometimes my own,i have learned break dancing so when i say a dull crowd spice it up a little with ur self,people love music but they have to love the dj,i agree the controller adds a bit of proffessional touch,its easier than they key board but a bit high!

keep on mixin dem records

NaDeR

Posted Mon 13 May 02 @ 7:08 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
and sorry about earlier came out a bit strong just was in bad mood! cheerz guys

Posted Mon 13 May 02 @ 7:13 pm
I was just a Numarks web site where there is a little more information on the controller (But not much) here it is.

familiar CD style controller
works with Visiosonic's PCDJ digital 1200s software
pitch control
full music library access
store unlimited songs on hardrive
search and sort features by various subgroups
true instant start

Posted Mon 13 May 02 @ 7:40 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I am not positive Redman but I think only some of those features will apply for the Atomix version. I don't believe it will be compatible with PCDJ. I am not sure so I will ask the team.

DJ Homeboy

Posted Mon 13 May 02 @ 7:59 pm
Perhaps you are correct Homeboy (I hope you are) But the picture looked exactly like the one posted here.

Posted Mon 13 May 02 @ 8:07 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It will look exactly like the PCDJ unit, but it's programed differently. Apparently it had a "different chip" to make it compatible with Atomix, not other software. But the exterior of the controller will be identical in appearance except for the Atomix logo. I think. However, I have been wrong before...

Posted Mon 13 May 02 @ 9:01 pm
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
you could be right impressionist Dj, the product on Numarks website is identical but its got the numark name , this one has atomixmp3 name... so theres something different, could be the price and program that comes with this product....
Dj one pak..... :D

Posted Thu 16 May 02 @ 5:20 am
roryHome userMember since 2001
i think its a really good idea. i've always liked the idea of taking my pc to a club and "spin" the toons, but who is gonna take me seriously. this just it a little easier and a little more professional.

i've been loooking around to buy a pair of cd players (gemini cd-1800x or pioneer cdj-100s) and the controller is still a lot cheaper than buying one cd player, never mind two!

one thing i must say is that i would like to see a little more infomation on the product. i've been to the numark website and still not much. how does it connect to your pc... serial, pc port?

think about it... what dj, playing either on cd or vinyl, can take over a 1000 tracks to a club? no its possible with Atomixmp3 Pro...

if anyone has more info PLEASE email me, rorymitchell@hotmail.com

cheers
dj rory
uct radio
104.5fm

Posted Wed 22 May 02 @ 12:37 am
Good Idea release the driver and we can by the controller at some cheap place!

Spex

Posted Mon 26 Aug 02 @ 11:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)