Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Midi + Audio

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi everybody here are a couple of suggestions.

1) Can you "Atomix" guys, improve the software so that it can fully detect the MME and/or ASIO features of audio interfaces. Ex: sorry, I told this many times but I have a M-Audio Quattro and when I'll be able to send the left player on the first pair of outputs and the right player on the second thanks to the "two card feature" in the configuration ... life will be perfect. Come on guys ... a laptop, a quattro and a mixer ... small volume ... great mix ...

2) I'd love a midi synchro output to be able to synchronize a "groovebox" or a sequencer to Atomix ...

3) Not to mention a full midi implementation so that we can assign midi messages to Atomix functions and pilot the software with things like Phatboy or RM1-x

What do you guys think ... would'nt it be heaven?

Posted Thu 25 Apr 02 @ 9:34 pm
Atomixteam is taking a more proprietary approach to the external control....

Posted Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 9:37 pm
What does this mean ?

Posted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 9:56 pm
It means that Atomix team take Microsoft approach, they don't want you to use better equipment by company X and force you to use mediocre (ala Windows) equipment by company which they got a cheap deal from (ala Microsoft).

Still that ASIO support is definetely needed cause it would allow laptops to use professional USB audio interfaces which require ASIO for operating multiple outputs (too many to list here).

Posted Sat 11 May 02 @ 2:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)