Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomix 2.1 vs. Atomix PRO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

erikkieHome userMember since 2001
"AtomixMP3 v2.1 and AtomixMP3 PRO (feat. professional remote controller) will be released next week.
Stay tuned for more information..."
says the headline...

What will be the difference between the "normal" and "pro" version?? Anyone can help me out???

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 9:57 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Well, first off all there'll be the remote controler (more specific the Numark DMC 1). For the other features I can't help you ;)

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 10:04 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I believe that there will not be any other features just a hardware controller. The only other features that there will be is software to recognize an external mixer such as the DMC-1 (Atomix version)

DJ Homeboy

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 10:53 pm
VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
How much do you think the controller will be. I hope not too much. Is it a good external mixer and what features does it have?

...VOXDC...

Posted Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 3:21 am
Its not an external mixer. It is similar to the numark dmc controller. Go to www.numark.com to check it out.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 4:04 am
erikkieHome userMember since 2001
Oh, that explains a lot ;)... Hope the new version is coming soon!

Posted Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 11:43 am
Notice that v2.1 WON'T support the DMC Controller!!! only atomix PRO will !!!

Posted Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 5:12 pm
so you have to pay more ... I mean ... not only for the controller.
When is the launch actually ... I'm tired waiting

Posted Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 6:41 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I did not mean to imply that it was an external mixer I guess that is what I said, I just didn't want to give to much info before the team released the info. Trip is right though it is the DMC-1.

DJ Homeboy

Posted Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 9:30 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think all of us are kind of anxious to find out. This should be a very interesting time to be an Atomixmp3 user.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 9:44 pm

Call me crazy but I think the PRO version is way to expensive! I can score a Numark DMC-1 for 150 easy so that means the software costs 350! On top on that there are no new features! I mean you can buy a brand new set of 2 scratchable cd-players by american DJ plus a mixer for 700 if you shop around. why pay 500 for an mp3 mixer that does nothing but take the fun out of DJing? The only reason I am highly considering buying the PRO version is because I have 100gigs of mp3s and burning them all to CDs would take forever!

Posted Thu 27 Jun 02 @ 8:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)