Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please fix the bpm engine!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
omg come on guys! VDJ tells me In da club is 122.4 lol its more like 90.4. I've been going in manually setting bpm's and guess what the loops are tight! VDJ cannot extract the correct bpm....this is very frustrating knowing that I have over 15,000 tracks to do

Posted Mon 08 Dec 03 @ 9:28 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Totally agree with you, CyberHouse!

Posted Mon 08 Dec 03 @ 1:17 pm
I think our issue here is falling on def ears fruit...btw great job on your skins for VDJ

Posted Mon 08 Dec 03 @ 6:04 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Agreed that is a "pissa" skin Fruit, great job!
Pissa: Adjective; Bostonian for awsome.
Rick

Posted Mon 08 Dec 03 @ 6:19 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think the team is very aware of the bpm issue. I believe it's something that they continue to work on. Keep the faith. It was said in one of these forums before that they do indeed check the forums and take note of the issues out here. But, they do not have the time or inclination to post answers every time.
Continue to post what you see as problems, but don't get discouraged if the team is spending it's time working on the software, rather than answering forum posts.

Posted Mon 08 Dec 03 @ 7:22 pm
Bostonian? lol

Posted Mon 08 Dec 03 @ 8:14 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Dat's right!
And if you aunt from Bastun, it's pisser, K?

Posted Mon 08 Dec 03 @ 8:53 pm
Thanks guys!
:-0
FRUiT94

Posted Mon 08 Dec 03 @ 9:55 pm
Hey Fruit,

I'm getting off topic here a little but is there any way to add a couple more cues to your skin? I'd like to see 10 With the instant set/rewind I love this feature. Hat's off to ya...I'm giging with that skin as soon as I fix all my bpm's

Posted Tue 09 Dec 03 @ 8:18 am
Cool. For the moment the "pannel" function doesn't work properly, but at least, a new version of the Pioneer is ready yet, with a "BIG CROSSFADER" pannel. I'll add a "10 CUES" pannel too, and why not a "SKIP"...

Thanks to you, and good mix!
FRUiT94

Posted Tue 09 Dec 03 @ 8:36 am
Fruit,

sounds awesome can't wait to see it! Can you make the track times a litte bigger too?

Posted Wed 10 Dec 03 @ 6:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)