Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I´ll delete all of this Inflammatorily posts!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I hate it, if people want to discuss something, post their opinions and one kiddy always tries to rush with his messages to destroy any communication.

I´ll delete all this posts if they are from anonymous users!

If anyone (registered) disagrees with this, feel free to post it!

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 8:09 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Finally!!! Way to go Mama!! Over the past months some very good posts, ideas, and suggestions have been overshadowed by someone jumping in and being inflamitory on the subject.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 9:42 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I totally agree with you mama and I'll do the same thing.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 9:48 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I disagree. All people are FREE to write what they thing. Even you like it even you don't, you have to fight for this freedom.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 10:21 pm
Well I agree with you mixalis, if the comments show any opinion about the software, the team or anything else concerning AtomixMP3. But the last days there are some anonymous users they try only to rush and kill any discussion.

If you read a few old posts, from some months ago, you´ll see that we (the team) also make faults, but though accept critics if it´s about anything here.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 11:16 pm
Don't call people kiddies just because you disagree with them or don't like them, it destroys your credibility when you make such a puerile remark.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 11:57 pm
Don't say people make puerile remarks just because you disagree with them or don't like them, it destroys your credibility...

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 3:02 am
Mama marry xmass.

Many people loves censorship but none the sensor. Who gonna be the sensor? You?

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 8:19 am
I don´t like censoring messages, but I also don´t like such posts. The post above for example is ok. It expresses this anonymous´ opinion, without destroying this discussion. That´s ok.

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 9:13 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Hmmm difficult......BUT this IS an open, general forum. Let the people post, just don't react on them and in a matter of time they'll dissapear. Don't go deleting such messages as it will create a feeling such as "can I write this or will it be deleted".

Ojeh, and if you really want to get rid of this posts you should make the forum only usable for registered users (like me hehe ;-) ). Annoyed people who want to irritate other people most of the time do NOT want to have to login and such things..

Roderick

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 12:13 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
excellent idea.

I'm sure a forum with registered users only would still be as useful and constructive and at least then you would know we are all behind this excellent program which yes has issues which need addressing but is still to date the best software on the market for this application..

Keep up the good work team !

Merry Xmas and happy new year to you all

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 2:24 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I´ve an Idea.. Only registers users can write. Others (anonymus) could only read but not able to write.
Sorry about my english. I hope you understand me..

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 3:56 pm
ZRockyHome userMember since 2003
I am in total agreement with censoring disruptive postings. The notion that this is a free and open forum, and therefore anyone should be allowed to express their own opinions, is not quite true. This is a company sponsored forum, and should in my opinion, serve the benefit of the company and its customers. The company owns the forum, and had the full right to cesnor it. I dislike disruptive postings. I will accept the judgement of forum moderators which of them should be removed.

ZRocky

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 4:45 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Here Here!! This is certainly not just some open general public forum. People should come here to post discriptions of certain problems they are having with the hope of receiving help not just from the moderators, but also from other customers who have experienced the same issues and figured them out. To suggest that it is your right to pop in and post mean inflamatory remarks just for kicks defeats the whole purpose of the forum. Without the forum the Atomix team would have to answer hundreds (at least) more e-mailed questions. This would certainly increase the amount of down time you may be suffering due to an inproper set-up. Yes, we all have the right to free "speach", but that right has to be tempered by good judgment, and mature thinking. Keep up the good work team!! You've given me many good answers over the months. I for 1 appreciate it.

Rick

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 5:56 pm
I read above some vexedly opinions about freedom of speech. This site is a company site but also newspapers, radio stations, tv station, books publication are companies too. Do they have the authority to sensor people opinion? So it doesnt make any different if forum belong to a company or not. Get serious. We are talking about freedom of speech. If you want to loose this right i am not gona follow you. Sleep well...

Posted Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 8:43 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Well, you've made your Forum-sytem open for Anonymous users (otherwise they couldn't post any messages), so I think you don't have the right to delete their messages. You'd better make a closed forum: everyone can read it, but only registered users can send sth back.

Greetz, ikke

Posted Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 9:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)