Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Simple questions, no blamings!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I will not copy and paste my Blamings if you pleeeeaaaseee answer these questions:

What are the problems that the development team have concerning the delay on the release?

Is there any time goal or schedule in place for the release?

Thats all I want to know,

Thank you

(no blaming today)

Posted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 10:50 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The problem is the next version is not a simple upgrade, but a really new program.
First, we recoded all the FAME engine to be faster and to improve the sound quality. We're currently testing a lot the new engine to be sure of its stability.
Second, because this is a big release, we wanted to add a lot of new features. The problem is some of this feature are still bugged yet, and it takes a long time to fix all bugs.

That's why it takes such a long time. We apologize if we don't tell you any date, but we can't do it because we don't want to promise you a date if we're not sure. And when the new version will be stable and validated by all the team, it will be available to download.

Thanks for your comprehension, and for now have fun with the current version !

- Dams -

Posted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 11:34 am
Thanks you so much for your response, Transparency wins people over! You should Paste this under your News Update on your home page.

Regards.

The prevoius bastard!

Posted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 12:47 pm
I too find this response somewhat pleasing. I am happy to wait if it means better audio quality and so on.

We just like to be informed as we are looking forward to the new release very much. I wish I could code so I could offer my assistance, but, alas, I cannot.

Posted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 6:38 pm
Yes, makes me feel better too... Keep in touch with us, it doesnt take long to post messages about what is going on, and it's important to keep the interest up so you'll sell plenty of copies when it comes out ;)

Good luck on your efforts, I'm really looking forward to 1.20... 1.12 has definitly got to be the best Mp3-based mixing software out there, at least for people who dont have mad DJ skills... I can see how some experience DJ's would prefer traktor, but personally I think it's poorly done and lacks usability much worse than atomix 1.12. Nevermind it's bugs and issues.

Posted Fri 07 Sep 01 @ 11:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)