Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TO ALL ATOMIX USERS!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Guys I can Copy and paste all year long if you keep deleting my posts. I do not use abusive language and I do not get out of control. I only have a theory about Atomix and it seems as if its true cause you guys keep deleting my posts.

I have no doubt that Atomix is not going to release the next version. What you have now is all you going to get. Its that simple. I work for a software company and most of our Marketing and products are sold online. In fact, I am a Marketer and I am very involved in the Internet sales and promotions that we do.

What I can tell you is that the Internet is the Window to our company as is Atomix. Atomix has run out of time, and is milking the new users of Atomix for all they are worth. Have you ever heard any of the Moderators or Member Guarantee that there will be an upgrade? Have they said anything of late?

Why don’t they say something. If I were to run the show or was a shareholder I would say something like this “PLEASE BE PATIENT, WE ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO GET THIS DONE . WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT HERE. THERE ARE SOME GOOOD IMPROVEMENTS BUT THESE THINGS TAKE TIME” WE HAVE A THREE MONTH SCHEDULE AND WE EXPECT TO RUN OUT THE FIRST VERSION WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS AND IF NOT WE WILL TELL YOU WHATS WRONG.”

Have you heard anything of the sort Has this company ever heard of crisis control?

I said it before and will say it again. They are milking us, there is no new version and if one of the team members or leaders had the balls to tell us the truth we would all accept it. We would have to.

If my company has an update, or a bug fix or new product, we always promote it on our web site. Why does Atomix not do this? Whats with the hush?

There is not going to be another update, as simple as that people.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 3:25 pm
I am a new user of Atomix - the Demo version. I want to buy the full version but will wait and see what happens after reading the problems in this Forum. I hope there is an upgrade but I need more concrete proof before I invest. I was a long time user of VTT and I hope that this cool progie does not go the same way!

Buy

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 3:32 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
... But we have already said that ! We don't want to repeat it in each topic, but this time I'll tell you one more time what is wrong:

We want to give you real improvements between the current version and the next one. The 1.2 version is still under developpement because there is still some unfixed bugs. Ok we're late and we apologize for that.

If you want to know the true then we released a beta some months ago and beta testers can confirm that. Since this beta, we fixed a lot of bugs and added some other features that weren't in the beta. For now the developpement team is working hard to finish and release the next version. We can't post news each time a bug is fixed, so that's why you don't have really good news for now.

If you are a Marketer I'm sure you'll understand that. We want to release the next version, but our priority is the stability ! As a DJ I don't want any bug during a gig. The current version works great, and we don't want to give you a bugged new version. So sorry for the time it takes to develop it, but I remember you we are students, and not a big company. Companies such as Microsoft don't have this problem because when they release a new version, there is still lot of bugs, and they release patches after. We disagree with this method.

So sorry if you are tired of waiting, one more time we apologize for that, but please stop blamings messages, they won't give you the next version earlier !

Hope you'll understand !

- Dams -

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 3:49 pm
the only thing you can prove what you have said is posting the manual, or the pic of the new version, do it and i am sure people will calm down, if you are not gonna do that, then nobody trusts what you say, coz this thing has been said earlier.......prove that you are working on the next version, and that it exists!!!!!!!!!!!and i don't wanna hear a damn from testers coz i don't think they are real.....

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 4:13 pm
Why anonymous lamers don't have the balls to log in ?

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 4:34 pm
why do you care abot it newbee

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 4:38 pm
Why doesnt someone just release the full version of 1.12 to a cracking group to remove any sort of spyware inside it, and make it widely available? that'd sure get these guys on the ball to release a new version! And if they're just milking us newbies, well... that'd sure solve that problem.

You'd think they'd have the sense to release an incremental version... I mean, it's not like only a few people are asking for it... And FAR too many "I want this in 1.20" posts are being answered with "It's there It's there wait for the release!" for my comfort. Good software developers take new features one step at a time, with frequent public revs. This only makes sense, as making changes one by one and allowing the BEST testers - customers - to validate them makes for a better experience on both ends.

Pretty lame that just about the only thing $60 will get you is lame monitoring ability... I mean for real, I'm not going to pay $60 just to be able to listen to the other channel through another soundcard... As for nags and register reminders, just about anyone with a copy of SoftICE and 2 brain cells can remove those from just about any program...

Anyhow, AtomixMP3 is a great application, has alot of potential, but lacks key elements to make it usable for much more than practicing IMHO.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 5:28 pm
I believe there is a new version, and it may be released before the end of the year.

I think the only problem this company suffers from is adolescence, utter incompetency, complete lack of business acumen, ignorance, naivety, stupidity, total lack of common sense, lack of respect for paying customers and an inability to judge the customers feelings despite 100's of posts detailing them.

And to whomever said that we should remember they (atomix team) are just students. Please, there is no need for reminders, we are WELL aware of the fact.

The most sensible and damage-limiting step you could take now, is to give us a firm release date. If, for some reason, that date becomes unrealistic, you could tell us so, and apologise and explain why. People wouldn't be any angrier than they already are now.

Do any of you ever sit down and discuss this, or do you just ignore posts like mine? You shouldn't do, as a customer I know how others feel and what they want you to do, even if you lot are too obtuse to see it yourselves.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 6:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)