Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Stop deleting topics....again...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Stop deleting peoples topics.

The latest topic to suffer your wrathe was an interesting one, detailing peoples general concerns and ideas over Atomix. If you lot are not going to give us any information, then we have the right to discuss what might be going on, between ourselves.

Since you are a 'real' part of the Atomix Team, why don't you go to Stephe and tell him that people on these forums are fed up and going elsewhere for up-to-date mixing software programs. Maybe, then, he will 'allow' you to tell us what's going on. Or, instead, we will continue to come up with our own theories and people will leave.

The veil of secrecy supposedly put upon you and the others is pathetic, bad business sense and very damaging. Can you not see that?! How many more hundreds of users do you need to tell you that? Have you not seen how past loyal users are now agreeing with people like me and getting annoyed and tired of Atomix and it's lunatic policies? Tell me, what are the sales figures like at the moment?

Keep on deleting informative topics (ones that many people posted in) and you are putting off all those people who posted in the topic, and those who have read it and agreed with it. You cannot afford to be doing this, 'little company'. You are not the size of Microsoft yet. And you never will be if this charade continues.

By the way, if (more like when) you delete this post, I want (and many others I'm sure) a good reason, an excuse if you like. Especially since this forum is called "General Discussion - ANYTHING about Atomix, OR NOT ABOUT IT... this is a GENERAL discussion (???sic...???Spelling Is Correct???)."

Either that, or kindly rename the forum to "Not so general discussion - Anything (as long as it conforms to Yans stringent beliefs) about Atomixmp3, or not about it (as long as it is not anything bad about Atomix or the Atomix Team, or anything at all that Yan doesn't like)...this is (not) a general discussion...

Other peoples comments on this would be appreciated and interesting, assuming Yan doesn't delete your message....or indeed, this topic. Or (if he gets very annoyed) the whole forum.

The Man Has Spoken

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:39 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Only topics with blamings such as the last one in the topic below from Yan-X were deleted or censored. This is a forum where you can discuss a lot, but if only words like "fuck, motherfucker, asshole" and so on are used, and users or team members are blamed, I always will censor them!!

We can discuss all you want, but always with respect!

mama

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:45 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
100% agree with mama... if you respect people behind our team and all our users I will have no problem with your message :p

This forum is not my PERSONNAL forum, I left all the 'normal' messages I mean without insult or racist sentences like yesterday.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 5:16 pm
Then why didn't you just edit the top paragraph off the message instead of deleting the whole thijng. You were just looking for an excuse to get rid of it.

-------------------------------------
censored ! please respect our team.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 6:25 pm
Prick. I'll respect your team when the team respects the customers.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)